Are you looking for a few fun & last miunte gift idea for the yogis in your life? Maybe they already have a mat, but they are ready to dig deeper into the practice both on and off the mat? Here are some fun & meaningful yogi gifts!
2 & 3. Is your yogi looking to practice yoga off the mat as well? Try giving them a “moving meditation” piece of jewelry! Something with beauty and also meaning. Satya Jewelry is an amazing yoga jewelry company! Check out their Satya Jewelry “Pink Lotus” Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace or their SATYA- Om and Lotus Necklace with Labradorite
4. Is your yogi a constant learner? Is s/he off to yoga teacher training, wants to dig deeper into the practice or loves literature? Check out Light on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. It is an amazing book that begins to dig into the roots of yoga itself.
5. What yogi wouldn’t want a Vitamix? It creates not only juices and smoothies, but also soups and nut butters. It’s every yogis dream — oh, and it creates Margaritas too if your yogi wants a few cocktails when you come visit! 🙂
6. One of the things I asked for Christmas for myself was an Aroma Atomizer Air Humidifier. As I’m now working at home and able to enjoy it more often it would be the perfect gift. You get to choose your own essential oils and be treated throughout the day to a beautifully scented home!
7. The aromatherapy diffuser wouldn’t be complete without the Essential Oils
themselves! Even if you don’t get the diffuser, they make a lovely stocking stuffer.
8. Danielle Laporte’s Desire Map. I don’t think I could stress enough just how much I love her book. You can read my own blog review on it here to learn more! I would honestly have paid three times it’s worth. I LOVE The Desire Map!
(All these links are affiliate links. I do own and use most of these products, except for the diffuser. Thank you so much for supporting a small business.)
I hope you enjoy, have a wonderful holiday season and grab a few of these last minute gifts for your yogi friends and loved ones.
Get out there – do yoga & make life sparkle!