1. Go shopping and while you are half undressed in the dressing room, look at yourself and say I LOVE YOU! Do NOT criticize your body.
2. Buy yourself flowers.
3. Use your favorite lotion every day (even if it’s the expensive one). Feel luxurious daily!
4. Paint your nails or toes & have a mini at-home spa night.
5. Wear an outfit that makes you feel AMAZING — think tight jeans and a flowy top OR a nice new dress. Skip the yoga pants for a day.
6. Sign up for The Ahimsa Project!
7. Order a coffee or tea from a place that does latte art and ask for a heart or another fun design!
8. Replace one snack or meal with a green smoothie.
9. Walk a dog or snuggle a kitty cat. If you don’t have your own, borrow someone’s or go visit a rescue and volunteer for the afternoon.
10. Write your own self-love manifesto. Start with: “If I were alone for an entire day I would ___________.” The following words shall NOT be: catching up on laundry or running errands.
11. Meet a girlfriend for lunch or tea. Laugh until you’re crying. Work is so much more fun afterwards.
12. Make plans for a week or so ahead of time. It gives you something to look forward to.
13. Download “Random Gratitude” the app and start recording your daily gratitude!
15. Treat yourself to: a home cleaning, a laundry service, a dog walker, a massage, a pedicure or a private yoga class pack. TRUST ME it’s worth it!
16. Watch this TED talk. Feel good. Feel inspired.
17. Listen to this song.
18. Wear a good pair of shoes. Fashionable and practical (if you stand all day). Shoes can make ALL the difference in an outfit.
19. Stand up tall.
20. Practice yoga. Either physically in a studio, quietly in mind or silently in meditation.